*WARNING* If you are one of my former students...please let your mom or dad read this before going any further, please. It is full of negativity and profanity. Love, Mrs. Rivet...Uh, the same goes for you too, May, Alli-Roo and Ki-Ki!
Okay! Please know that I LOVE JESUS, but I have a total potty mouth right now. I just want to get this out. This is where I am at this moment.
I'm ready for Dr. Scissorhands to remove these things on my chest. I truly love my surgeon! He is the most compassionate man and doctor ever! Dr. Russell is so wonderful. The three incisions he made in the first 2 surgeries are minimal. I know the cuts he will be making will be much greater. I also know that he is NOT going into the room alone. The very Hands of God will be guiding his hands. So, there is no fear in me right now.
I am pissed off though! I've been pissed all night long! These girls have turned on me and I want the bitches off! I hate cancer and what it does to women physically and emotionally. I hate that 1 in 7 women are diagnosed with breast cancer. I pray that I'm taking the hit for my family and my sisters, nieces and Mom will NOT have to go through this. I hate the toll it takes on my family! I hate the financial burden it has been on my ENTIRE family!
The absolute frickin' worst dang part of this whole thing is the recovery. F* U*, cancer for making me have these danged surgeries that strip me of the ability to hold my children for who knows how long. I want to be able to see and hold my children. I know Hannah Beth will be able to lay beside me. She has been so good through the first 2 surgeries. Oh, but my sweet little monkey won't be able to do that. Aiden has been such great JOY to me that I can't imagine being apart from him. He's kept me laughing these last few weeks I've had the days alone with him. This absolutely breaks me.
No comments:
Post a Comment