Saturday, July 25

Hospital Vacation

Let's see, it's been awhile...

Rewind to June 12, 2009:

Nausea, vomiting, climbing up a ladder and you hear something splatter and high fevers are not to be messed with when one is going through chemo. Dad told me to go into the ER first thing in the morning, so I could beat the crowd. So, My Rosie drove me to Seton Williamson Hospital. By the way, it's pretty nice.

Due to the high fever they let me stay there from Saturday thru Wednesday. WooHoo....NOT...Are you kidding me? I missed my kids. Hubby stayed with me 2 of those nights. Now, I have to be super careful in public. Thanks, Doc for feeding that fear. Oh, and I get to pay you for it! Wonderful!

Long story short. I was tested for mono, flu all kinds, strep...everything came back clean. I had an infection, but we don't know what it was. If anybody sees Dr. House, let him know my symptoms and see if he could cure me...Thanks...Tired...so this is super short. I do have some cute pictures coming when I am not raging tired.

No comments: