Wednesday, August 5

Orphan?

Mom is still trucking strong! She is encouraging me and standing by my side through this little valley that I am walking through. My Mom is like 100 years old and will gladly take Monkey Man Aiden (17 months old) and Princess Hannah Beth (precocious 5 year old) any day, any hour, any minute of the day or night. I know this is taxing on her, but I trust her the mostest and it's hard for me to ask for help.

Mother has been walking in a valley of her own. Yes, this is another call for my pray warriors. Grandma Evelyn is with Jesus now. She left to be with him on June 26th. Pappa decided to sit at Jesus' banqueting table on June 25, but several years back. Uncle Johnny is up there too as of 5 years ago. She still has Bob, her stepdad and our grandfather.

It hit me today when Dr. Fain said he didn't have either of his parents anymore. "It makes you feel like an orphan." It hit me straight through the heart. Did he just say what I thought he said? My Mom took it in. I saw it in her eyes. She finally had somebody feel the same way as her and put it into words. Heartbreaking, let me tell you.

Please pray for Mom. Her name is Linda, which means beautiful. Which she is inside and out. She is still managing her properties, making herself available to me 24/7 and helping everybody under the sun. My baby brother is getting his entire life turned upside down. That is crushing to all of us, but to Mom, to see her youngest in deep heartbreak, is something I can't even put into words. She loves Jesus! That's how she is able to do this, I know!

No comments: