Friday, September 25

I am beautiful.

Every woman has an inner strength hidden deep inside of her . Each woman must choose how she will obtain it. She can grasp onto it by sheer will power, or she can call on the One who placed that strength within her.

Today, the Lord has been listening closely to the prayers of the saints. His eyes have been running to and fro across the ends of the earth to strongly support those who's hearts are wholey his. Thank you, saints, for praying.


Two weeks ago, I was plagued with fear. Mom and many others endured listening to my fears of looking all 'matrixy'. Secretly, I was petrified at the sight of my chest being maimed. God is good. He has replaced these fears with peace. I'm ready to walk with my head held high, knowing my Jesus has everything under control. I will not walk in fear. He makes all things beautiful in his time. I am beautiful. I am beautiful in His sight. That's all that matters.

5 comments:

ruthlesstx said...

You are beautiful! Boobs aren't everything, but they make the world go round...
In the meantime, your bright smile and beautiful heart shine brightly as you heal.

Dale, Jackie, Sydney Jo and Carson Matthew said...

You are awesome! Don't forget it!

LorieGoggin said...

you are beautiful in my site too- because when I see you the glory of our Jesus shines through you! That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

I so heart you!

LorieGoggin said...

Oh and BTW- thanks for the report on answered prayers! I am so glad that the saints were able to petition and have the fear removed.

Agent X said...

This is a great post. Boobs are just an appendage...I am happy you made it through the surgery well. Thanks to your brother for FBing it. Hope you heal up well.