
It really does take a village to raise the Rivet family. I don't know how to thank all of you for filling in our shoes for our children.
The cancer, chemo, nausea, pain, surgeries don't bother me so much. The painful part of my journey is my incapacity to take care of my babies.
Thank you, Mom, Dad, Karri, Shannon, Rachel, Mean Barbie, and Lorie! Y'all have stepped in to love on our babies when we can't. Mason, Hannah Beth and Aiden had a blast with y'all. Thank you for the priceless pictures, Lorie!


Just look at my boys! Mr. Mason~ YOU are so big, that I know I can't call you my baby anymore. Thank you for playing with my Little Man Aiden! Mason, you are a treasure to your mother and me!
Hannah Beth had a blast with Lucky...even if she did call him Buddy the whole time! Thank you for sharing your puppy with our kiddos! NOW Hannah Beth wants a dog! It's her birthday this month...if anybody gets the CRAZY idea of getting her a dog....DON'T~ We can't afford one yet!






No comments:
Post a Comment