MOTHER! I LOVE the fact that you are raising my children during my absence of mind after chemo. I LOVE that you are enriching them with new and creative ways of playing...I have to draw the line somewhere! Kauli, Colty-Bear and Brittany came over for a quick visit today. They were especially impressed by Aiden's doggy tricks! Thank you, GRANNY! For those of you that cannot come from far away places to see this super duper special trick, I will show you in words:
Aiden LOVES Cheerios! We have to ration one Snack Trap full of Cheerios for him per day. A Snack Trap is a cup with 2 handles and a lid that allows a child to grab snacks out without them spilling all over Kingdom Come! He carries it around until they are all gone.
Being the part chimpanzee, part boy that he is, he will pull his fist out of the cup so fast that several Cheerios will fly across the room. He will then crawl up to each Cheerio. (Please let me remind you that Aiden has been walking and running since March!) When he reaches his desired treat, he will stick his nose to the ground. From this crouched position, he proceeds to eat the Cheerio right off the ground using only the teeth, tongue and mouth that God gave him!
Thank you, Mother! I am so proud!
I don't have a picture of Aiden doing his special trick yet. I'll try to get it on film and post it later today. Here is Hannah Beth on the TRAPEZE that Gramps made her! THANK YOU, GRAMPS!
No comments:
Post a Comment