Thursday, June 18

Shut-Up TESTS!

SHUT-UP! I so am over all the tests I'm taking over and over and over. REALLY!?!?

The promise-breaking lady is so in the past!!!!! Hooray! I had to sign a piece of paper stating what happened at my bank...bald head, late to chemo and all! Heather let me use the bank phone to speak to promise-breaking lady's supervisor for 20 minutes. He promised to credit the account immediately. This was at 9:30 AM after they had taken all our money hostage for the past 4 days. He also let me know that the money they took from me was a clerical error and NOT a computer glitch...NICE...Just another thank you, Jesus for giving me a new opportunity to FORGIVE....I'm so not passing this test apparently, because I keep having to take it over and over and over again.

Rosie took me to Chemo. She looked so pitiful trying to sit in a chair with her crazy back pain. She enjoyed watching me get loaded on benadryl. Oh, Rosie! I just love you to pieces! I battled hiccups...loud ones and chills. Once they gave me 3 more blankets on top of the one I always bring I was cozy comafied. Thank you steroids for not only allowing me to gain weight and morph my body into Oompa Loompa status, but also giving me the gift of insomnia! I'm sure I drooled, snored or farted because I was KNOCKED out! Thank goodness I'm normally a Tuesday Trooper instead of a Wednesday Warrior, because I don't know if I want any of those patients to see me again. Rosie picked me up at 1:30. Thanks to all of Rikki's puppies entertaining Hannah Beth and Aiden, she didn't hear her phone ring. So, Mommy was able to rest between the 6 phone calls and 3:30. It was nice, for real!

We only have 3 declined fees from the Money Mayhem so far! Thank you, Mom and Dad for totally bailing us out with your check to cover things until this mess was sorted out. Yes, I did have to call Mr. Promise-Breaker back 3 times after chemo...each time it went to voicemail. Finally, Raymond called at 3:20 for me and magically everything was taken care within the hour. RAY is so the cheese to my macaroni. At the same time I am learning another lesson. My husband is king and I am just a queen. This means that yes, God has given him authority that I don't have, even if I have a cancer card. Yes, this is another test I keep getting to take over and over again. Holy Smokes, Batman! Enough with the tests! Am I that corrupt in heart? THIS IS A RHETORICAL QUESTION!

Speaking or rather writing of tests, Dad passed his super duper ooper important test today! Hello! As if he wouldn't! He is only a genius! He has done nothing but take all of his time fussing with me, staying with me through chemo, driving all over Farm town, USA...and yet...the man still passed the test. HOORAY for Dad! He is so my Hero! Can I keep the money? Just kidding! I'll pay y'all back without being a promise breaker and a procrastinator! I'll be in G'town at 9:00AM!

No comments: