Saturday, June 13

Curb Appeal

HGTV eat your heart out! Ms. Paulla and Ms. Kristi surprised us this morning! I never pegged Ms. Paulla for being a "get your hands dirty" kind of woman. OH MY, MY, MY! How wrong was I!

These crazy cats pulled up to our house at 9:00 AM ready for war! They came, they pulled, they kicked those weeds BOOTY! They took no prisoners in this trench warfare! The weeds had NO chance! They dug, tugged, and ripped every inch of roaming grass and weed out of our front flowerless bed. I was in awe! Paulla was a mad woman on the loose in that bed! After Kristi and she pulled all the bad stuff, Paulla just started moving plants around like crazy! She made it look easy. She knew just where to place each plant. Then to add to the madness...she planted 2 ummm, I forgot what they are called, but they look like palm tree plants! They bordered it with white bricks! Hooray! They even bordered my sad little purple plant on the other side of the driveway!


BB came too! Oh how I wish I had taken pictures of everybody! (Actually, I don't want to post pictures of BB...Every girl seeing this would want to submit their resumes, with 5 reputable references and get an application from me to be able to talk to him!) I was tired and not really in my right mind while they were slaving in the heat for five hours! BB, aka Paul mowed our backyard too! Woohoo! I just couldn't believe it! Oh, my sweet, sweet BB(He was my student '07-'08.) who is 100 feet tall now and going to be in 7th grade! UGH! They grow up too fast!
Kristi, my sweet little AGGIE friend painted our Hippo for us! I am so proud of her for staying in the lines and everything! Now we are representin' the Saints here in Hutto Nation! She showed me pictures of her babies, who aren't babies anymore. If y'all are reading this...BOYS will GIVE YOU COOTIES! STAY FAR FAR AWAY!
Thank Y'all! I just love, love, love looking out the window at my new flower bed! Y'all are the greatest!

No comments: