

Here he is trying to convince me that he would be capable of taking a nap on the ground in front of the TV.... He does haves skills! It was hard to say no to these giggles and cheesy grins! Jelly Bean made a pillow for Hannah Beth, Aiden and Mommy. Aiden won them all for a moment because he was being the cutest at the time.
I praised Aiden for getting all of his things together all by himself. He has our precious pillows, his sippie cup (only for before, not during nap!), his lovey from Kathryn Watkins, and his silkie. Hannah Beth tucked him in. This "darling smile and cackle" was the response I got when I explained that yes, he is very cute, but he will still have to go night night in his crib. He never gives up! I did win, with little struggle. What a great little Monkey! Just love him to pieces!
Notice how much bigger his smile is here?!?!? BTW...he lost the battle after Little Einsteins. To the crib we went!

1 comment:
Awwww I just LOVE him...and all the pillows...Kel with LOVE seeing this =D oh how i can't wait for her to be home!
Post a Comment