Saturday, April 11

The Day After

Thanks be to God! I have only been tired and nauseated. This is doable. It is going to be okay. I had a wonderful breakfast here at the Granny Spa. It was vanilla yogurt (Good call, Shannon!) with oatmeal and a slice of Nut Berry bread with chopped chicken.

I've slept in Papa's old bed, wearing Dad's beanie cap under a cozy heated blanket. It couldn't be better. Mom is great company. It's so nice to be able to like your Mom, love your Mom and ENJOY her company. Is there anything she can't do? Seriously. She just pours out and pours out and pours out.

Read my messages on FB...Wow! My heart is full. I'm tired right now. So, I'm going back to bed beside Uncle Johnny's picture. He was a funny man! I just loved him so much!

Please pray for my Mom to be filled. She knows and loves Jesus. Please pray for Jesus to fall on her and fill her up. She has done so much. Please pray for Mom Rivet as she is watching our little ones and caring for Raymond. She has many physical ailments. I would love to see God glorified in her healing. Thank you!

Night night :)

No comments: