Thursday, April 9

Ray's Surgery

WOOHOO!

Raymond is so adorable on anesthesia! Bless his little heart! He just wanted me to hold him. It was so sweet. He is in incredible pain right now. The surgery took 3 1/2 hours to complete. He is expected to have a good recovery in 2 weeks. He will not be able to put in weight on it for the next 6 weeks. UGH! My poor baby! I just love him to pieces! Even when we were ugly with each other in the middle of the night because we were both exhausted. I still love him!

He has been relatively jolly considering the amount of pain he is in. I think it has to do with having the CA's here in town!

Just to let those of you who don't know his mother. She is the kindest person in the world. God put her here on this earth to be loved and to love. She has a pure heart and enjoys serving. I just have to keep an eye Hannah Beth to make sure she continues to use her manners instead of demanding things!

Ray's dad is just a jolly kind of guy. You just have to love him because he is who he is. We are so thankful that they have stopped their lives in order to help out our family. Lord Bless their socks off!

No comments: