Friday, April 24

Wise Man #3

Hooray for men who walk with Jesus! We finally met with Dr. Luepnitz today. Three words...Thank YOU, JESUS!

As expected, he spoke the truth in love. I explained that they took a small tumor (5X4X6) and 3 lymph nodes out. I believed him when he said, "Ma'am that is a large tumor they took out, and 3 lymph nodes is serious." I know a diagnosis of cancer is serious, but for some reason, I didn't really think it could kill me. So, why worry? It wasn't until he spoke those words to me that I began to understand the gravity of our predicament.

He encouraged me to say, "I have cancer in my body." I'm so glad he gave me a way to explain to people who may question me. It has always been important to me to say that I do not have cancer. It is just in me. Duh...I've never been praised for being simple enough to use COMMON SENSE!

He explained to Ray that I won't be able to do anything half-way. It's just not part of my make-up. Basically, it is important for me to stay as balanced as possible. When he asks me to have no high sugar foods, it doesn't mean I can't have any sugar. Wow! Wise Man #3 totally read my mail within the first 10 minutes!

He gave us direction with supplements and food. MOST importantly he taught us how to pray:

Pray that my white blood cells will NOT BE DECEIVED. They will see and recognize the truth. My white blood cells will recognize the enemy and kill the cancer cells.

Before each doctor's visit Dr. Luepnitz taught us how to pray more specifically for our doctors. I have always prayed for wisdom and revelation for them. Now we will add:

Jeremiah 33:3 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'

God is good. (That little dot at the end is a period...meaning PERIOD!)

No comments: