Thursday, April 30

Physical Terrorist

Oh yes! We have changed Not as great of a guy as my brother Brad's name again. He has most certainly lived up to his ferocious name.

I miss my husband! PT hurt him on Monday! In the words of Ed Grimley, "That's a pain that's gonna linger!" Ray has had to endure so much with this surgery. I can't imagine the weight he feels on his shoulders as the man of the house being layed out for so long.

Friday was very hard for him. As we were visiting with Wise Man #3, AKA Dr. Luepnitz, I turned to Ray and didn't see my husband. He was just pure white. He was in so much pain and we had only been there for 1 hour at that time. He can't sit in a chair for over 20 minutes without excruciating pain. This is so discouraging for him as he wants and needs to go back to work.

Please pray for him...especially our Man Prayer Warriors. You know and understand the mantle he carries as my husband and as a father. I am praying that he is able to cast all his cares on the Lord. His yoke is easy and His burden is light.

I miss my husband. He is giving 150%, but the physical pain, combined with discouragement from not being able to help me has been so hard on him.

No comments: