
Hooray! We aren't afraid of Mr. Physical Terrorist anymore! His name is Brad. HELLO! With a name like that, what could possibly be bad about him? He would be almost as great of a guy as my baby brother, but that's too big of a crown to wear! My brother is the King of Great guys! For our purposes, we will call Ray's physical therapist formerly known as Ray's Physical Terrorist: Not as great of a guy as my brother, Brad. That way nobody will get the two confused.
Anywho...Ray did great! He is seriously hurting today. Not as great of a guy as my brother, Brad measured 6 extra inches of fluid around Raymond's knee. EEEEWWWW! The best part...Our rehab charge was only $20, only twenty dollars, instead of $200 dollars, instead of two hundred dollars! It's because we pay big money honey for surgery that lasted long time! We only pay twenty dollars, only twenty dollars! We can pay twenty dollars, it's only twenty dollars; instead of two hundred dollars!
Ray will be doing exercises 3 times a day. Please pray for him. His pain has increased tenfold in the last 2-3 days. The doctor says it looks good. I will trust that. I can't stand to see Raymond zonked out on these pain meds though. I get him half the time. Although he is hilarious on the meds, I miss him! He's a Chatty Cathy part of the time and a zonkoid the other!
Hannah Beth enjoyed swinging in the backyard today! Here is a movie Hannah Beth made for y'all. Sorry it's sideways. Perhaps it is one of those only cute for a mother to watch, but I had to share it! Remember, her name is Hannah (Mercy, Grace & Prayer) Elizabeth (Deliverer of Joy!). Perhaps you can see that she is everything her name blesses her and us with!
No comments:
Post a Comment