Tuesday, April 14

3 Wise Men

Visited 2 of the 3 Wise Men today. No, I'm not saying I'm Jesus and they are visiting me! I just so happen to be his Child. It's not my fault He blessed me with 3 wise men...Dr. Russell (AKA Edward Scissorhands), Dr. Fain (Oncologist), and Dr. Luepnitz (Man of God & nutritionalist) whom I'll meet on the 24th.

Wise Man #2 visit....
Today, I was given the shot that keeps on shooting! It was supposed to boost my something or other in my bones...or white blood cells. I was more focused on the stinging...OUCH! HELLO for the shot that lasts for 2 hours! Seriously, if the needle is in for 120 seconds, is it right to continue to cause pain for 7200 more seconds!?!?!

Mom and I bought 2 fun times hats from teeny bopper stores and a scarf from Eddie Bauer. We tried on a hat at Eddie Bauer that totally said, "Hey, look at me, I have this thing called cancer attacking my body and I'm trying to hide it under a beanie!" Mom put it away quickly.

Later...
Wise Man #1 Scissorhands is so nice. Surgeons are very gentle, even when they are pressing on an infected PORTA-CATH! He stilled smiled as I threatened, "I may not be able to use my arms, but my legs work and they can get you right at the knees!" Unfortunately, the chemo slows down the effects of the antibiotics. So, I get to take the stinky red pills for another 13 days. You know the face I'm making! We opted not to drain any more rust. It didn't need it.

Surprise!
We saw Cindy Crawford today. She is so beautiful! Okay, okay, her real name is Laura, she truly puts Cindy to shame. You know those people that ooze beauty from the inside out and you just can't believe they are real, but they are?!?!? That's her! She has 2 beautiful girls just like her! How can that be fair to have all the good genes? Hello to my Darling PollyAnna! I so miss you!

Thank you!
Monte, Norma, Carlin (I just know I misspelled your name) and Lisa, thank you for coming to worship and pray with and over us. You have blessed us beyond measure. Lisa, you touched my husband and I. He has been so under that specifically. I pray you are blessed mightily. We will pass it on. When the Holy Spirit speaks to us, we will listen and obey.

No comments: