Tuesday, April 14

Please pray

There are so many cutie patooty pictures and clever things I could write right now. The truth is, right now we NEED prayer.

Please pray for Aiden. He has had a massive outbreak of exczema that doesn't seem to be getting better. It started last Thursday night. This is a new thing.

Please pray for my mother, Linda. She has been so strong, please join me in lifting her up for continued courage, strength and peace. She continually reminds me what I said in the beginning, "I will not let this steal my Joy!"

Please pray for my father, Denton. It's hardest for me to pray for him. It hurts. I can't imagine how this must be on him. Dad has always known the answers, or found the answers.

Ray has been enduring the pain, but is having difficulty sleeping. He is drawing closer to Jesus! :)

Maw Maw needs her body to be strengthened. Specifically, please pray for full healing and restoration of her shoulder. I'm praying for a miraculous healing so she will not have to endure another surgery. She has been living with us and taking over our home for us. Please bless her.

I know this is so difficult for my brothers and sisters as well, Karri, Shannon, Ty and Brad. Oh, Lord, pour over them the same grace and peace that passes understanding as you have to me.

My port is still infected and hurts. I'm feeling the effects of chemo most of the time now. It is real.
2 Corinthians 4:15-17 All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God. Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.


Tonight, we were blessed by our friends in San Marcos. I want so badly to pour my heart out in thanksgiving to Monte, Lisa, Miss Norma and Carlin. Oh, to have the fragrance of Jesus pass through our home. Beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news. We love you all~

No comments: